For relief in Toothache
|Indications / Symtoms :|
|Recommended for the relief of following symptoms of toothache
• Sharp, throbbing or constant pain.
• Tooth pain that only occurs when pressure is applied.
• Swelling and painful gums.
• Bad taste in the mouth due to infection in a tooth.
• Pain from tooth extractions.
Oleum cary. 2x
Plantago major Q
|Apply with a cotton on effected tooth three times a day or as directed by the physician.|
|Class Name||Package Size||Price||Quantity||Total||Action|